Commercial Realty Associates (CRA) of Southwest Florida is a full-service brokerage firm whose practice is limited to the acquisition, sale, trade, and analysis of commercial real estate. Business entities associated with brokered properties are thoroughly analyzed, and represented as well. The firm is licensed by the State of Florida under certificate number CQ1040326.
All of the firm’s Principals and most of its Associates are Florida Licensed RealEstate Brokers. The Managing Partner is designated by the CCIM Institute as a Certified Commercial Investment Member and is also the holder of a Florida Real Estate Instructor’s License. Each of the Brokers in the firm has no fewer than ten years of active, full-time experience in the profession.
The firm has a ‘back-office’ support organization that is unparalleled in the region. The Rossman Group of Companies includes a large residential real estate practice, an award-winning title company, a full-service insurance brokerage firm, a mortgage brokerage, and what may be the single largest property management operation in the county.
CRA is exceptionally strong in its abilities to establish the value of a property or business, whether for buyer/investor, or seller. The Partners at CRA along with the Associates – much like appraisers and institutional analysts – pattern their work after generally accepted accounting procedures (GAAP) and uniform standards for professional appraisal practice (USPAP) to determine value. Methods include but are not limited to; the Comparable Sales Approach, the Income Capitalization Approach and the Replacement Value Approach. For income producing properties, CRA analysts will run both historical and pro forma analyses, derive internal rates of return and even project potential tax impacts that may attend a sale at some future date.
The Company’s means and methods for market analytics and location analysis are among the most comprehensive and robust in the profession.
The Practitioners at CRA maintain active working relationships with
- Institutional and Private Lenders of every description
- Real Estate, Land-Use and Business Transaction Attorneys
- CPAs Who Specialize in Real Estate and Business Transactional Tax Matters and Trust Initiatives
- 1031 Exchange – Qualified Intermediaries
- Commercial Property Appraisers
- Government Officials who have jurisdiction in Entitlement and Permitting Matters at The Local, Regional, State and Federal Levels.
- Environmental, Geological, and Hydrological Scientists
- Architects and Planners
- Civil, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical and Traffic Engineers
- General Contractors
Among the professionals in the firm are:
- Ronald J. Welebny, CCIM, Licensed Real Estate Broker, Licensed Real Estate Instructor: Qualifying Broker / Managing Partner
- Robert M. DeRupo, Licensed Real Estate Broker: Partner – Senior Investment/Transaction Advisor
- Patrick B. Mulcahy, Licensed Real Estate Broker: Partner – Real Estate Portfolio Analyst
- Glenn A. Novack, Licensed Sales Associate: Industrial Sales & Leases / Rental Income
- Leland T. Redfern, Licensed Sales Associate: Entitlements and Permitting, Licensed Building Contractor
- Dennis L. Rossman, Licensed Real Estate Broker: Chairman Emeritus
Practitioners in the firm are actively involved in Commercial Investment Professionals of Southwest Florida, the CCIM Institute, The CoStar Group, LoopNet, Inc., the Realtor’s® Commercial Alliance, the International Business Brokers Association, Inc., and the Royal Palm Coast Realtor’s® Association; along with a number of civic and charitable organizations. Continuing education is a coveted requirement for everyone in the company, from the top down.