At COMMERCIAL REALTY ASSOCIATES (CRA), we excel at accurately determining the value of a property or business, whether for buyers, investors, or sellers. Our partners and associates, including appraisers and institutional analysts, follow Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP) and Uniform Standards for Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) to assess value. We use various methods, including but not limited to:
- Comparable Sales Approach
- Income Capitalization Approach
- Replacement Value Approach
For income-producing properties, our analysts conduct historical and pro forma analyses, calculate internal rates of return, and even predict potential tax impacts for future sales. We also pride ourselves on our market analytics and location analysis techniques, which are among the most comprehensive and robust in the industry.
The Practitioners at CRA Maintain Active Working Relationships With:
- Institutional and Private Lenders of Every Description
- Real Estate, Land-Use, and Business Transaction Attorneys
- CPAs Specializing in Real Estate and Business Transactional Tax Matters and Trust Initiatives
- 1031 Exchange – Qualified Intermediaries
- Commercial Property Appraisers
- Government Officials Who Have Jurisdiction in Entitlement and Permitting Matters at the Local, Regional, State, and Federal Levels
- Environmental, Geological, and Hydrological Scientists
- Architects and Planners
- Civil, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Traffic Engineers
- General Contractors
Our Real Estate Professionals
Ronald J. Welebny, CCIM
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Licensed Real Estate Instructor: Qualifying Broker/Managing Partner
Leland T. Redfern
- Licensed Sales Associate: Entitlements and Permitting
- Licensed Building Contractor
Engagements and Initiatives
Our practitioners are actively involved in various professional and industry organizations, including:
- Commercial Investment Professionals of Southwest Florida
- CCIM Institute
- The CoStar Group
- LoopNet, Inc.
- Realtors® Commercial Alliance
- International Business Brokers Association, Inc.
- Royal Palm Coast Realtor® Association
We also actively support several civic and charitable organizations. In addition, we place a high value on continuing education for all members of our company, regardless of their position.